It’s a common platitude you hear when it comes to real estate investing, that location matters. And you can’t talk about the location without mentioning your property’s house number. It may look like a minor detail, but making your rental house’s number both attractive and easy to see is an imperative part of outstanding investment property management.
You need prospective tenants to find your property without difficulty, aside from the postal service, emergency services personnel, and more. However, it is equally imperative to keep your Chubbuck property’s curb appeal high. With some unique house number ideas, you can easily accomplish both.
- Wooden House Plaque: Few materials are as appealing as natural wood. Maybe this is the reason it is a good option for a beautiful and functional house number plaque. Whether you are after something classy or rustic, a wooden plaque can give your rental property the high-visibility numbers you need.
- House Number Post: When your rental is surrounded by trees or is situated at a distance from the road, perhaps a house number post would work best. In the end, when it comes to house numbers, visibility is key! Artistic options include a post with a hanging planter or combining your mailbox and house address post at the same time.
- Rock Decal: If your front landscaping includes one or more large stones – or you’re proposing to add one – consider using the rock’s face as a surface for your property’s house numbers. You can either paint the numbers on, use a stencil, or attach a weatherproof sign. Both of these choices are extraordinary and functional.
- Raised Planter: Along with landscaping stones, it only takes a little inventiveness to convert a raised planter box into a house number sign. Try attaching a planter box to some posts at the end of the driveway for stable visibility. House numbers that are easy to see are ideal for rental properties.
- Illuminated Numbers: For the round-the-clock effect, consider utilizing house numbers that light up. By using acrylic or other items, you can easily make weather-resistant lighting behind each number to make it stand out.
- Tree or Yard Sign: Another convenient and impressive choice is to hang your property’s house numbers on a large tree or a signpost in the yard. This is the ideal approach to ensure that your property is easy to find even if you have foliage blocking the front of the house.
- Front Door Vinyl: If your rental property’s front door is easy to see, it is advisable to attach the house numbers directly on the door itself. With some custom vinyl numbers and a door in a darker color, you can use contrast to make your property easy to find.
- Curb Stencil: Don’t forget about the tried-and-true house number staple: the curb stencil. Painting your house number on the curb out front can make identifying your property quick and easy. It’s also a simple do-it-yourself project. With some stencils and spray paint, your property’s house numbers will be easy to maintain yearly.
Are you looking for more ways to help draw more prospective renters to your property? Real Property Management Pocatello can help! Contact us online or give us a call at 208-234-1000.
We are pledged to the letter and spirit of U.S. policy for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the Nation. See Equal Housing Opportunity Statement for more information.